According to many experts, in the next couple of decades humanity will switch to the economy of general use (or sharing). This will concern many things that are accepted today (car, real estate, etc.). Within the framework of this article, we will tell you how this, not yet implemented common-use economy can be transferred to the blockchain. So, the review of the Odyssey cryptocurrency.
(please, click the topic to scroll down to it)
The main mission of the project is to combat the centralized sharing economy. In the near future, as the developers themselves assure, joint use will be quite ordinary, and personal possession, on the contrary, will become an unacceptable luxury. That is, within the framework of this economic model, You will not personally have anything, but You will be able to use what you want. Such an approach should lead mankind away from the consumer society and substantially raise the overall level of well-being.
This project comes from Singapore; its main idea is the creation of a decentralized version of the economy of the future, which will be oriented towards the common use of various things. The developers want to significantly reduce costs and increase the efficiency of marketplace applications, as well as create their own Odyssey system.
The main consultant of the project is the general director of TRON Justin Sun. Major Odyssey investors are:
- Eddie Wu, Alibaba’s co-founder;
- investment trust Vision Plus Capital;
- TRON Foundation, etc.
The main principles of Odyssey:
- everything can be combined and shared;
- everyone has the right to possess information;
- all participants in the system can count on income, which will depend on their initial contribution;
- there should not be a monopoly in the sharing economy;
- the new economic model will be effective only if it becomes autonomous.
Summarizing, we can say that the Odyssey system is a kind of marketplace for sharing, based on blockchain technology.
The total issue is 10 billion tokens, now 4.75 billion are issued. Market capitalization as of mid-August 2018 is slightly more than $17 million. The coin takes the 244th place in the global rating of CoinMarketCap.
The Odyssey (OCN) cryptocurrency is now showing a negative yield, it is, to a large extent, related to the general trend in the market. It is rather difficult to predict the price of cryptocurrency in such conditions. Nevertheless, this project is potentially promising for the following reasons:
- developers follow the schedule written in the project road map;
- in the future, it is planned to create its own stock exchange;
- the team actively works on the project, periodically consults the community through polls, voting, etc .;
- the Odyssey project is closely connected with TRON, which ranks 12th in the rating of all cryptocoins;
- economy of common use is the vector where the movement of mankind has already begun.
If you plan to invest in Odyssey, you should count on a long time, because the project is still too young and for its development there is still a lot to do. The sharing economy is also not tomorrow and not even in a year will become the norm, so that the global Xs in the near future should not be waited for. Also do not forget about diversification of your investment portfolio, this will significantly reduce the risks of a complete loss of capital. The Coin Shark continues to monitor the news of the cryptocurrencies and look for new promising projects.
Subscribe to The Coin Shark news in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinshark/