The article contains adult content, only proceed to reading if you are of age (18 or older).
“User anonymity is our number one priority. Only with complete anonymity we can allow our users to be somebody they have always wanted to be, but were afraid that someone might find out about it.”
What is Exolover?
Everyone wants a little love in their lives. However, finding a suitable match is becoming harder and harder nowadays, even if you have all the necessary features to attract another person. Meantime, a new startup was created which might even replace Tinder in the future. Exolover is a unique project which is aimed at helping lonely people, busy people, those who find it hard to find a partner, those who do not want any serious commitment (pretty much, almost everyone), but still want to experience all the physical benefits of being in a relationship. Exolover will help you to forget about the problems and stresses that surround you in real life every day and dive into the world of pleasure.
What does Exolover offer?
The project is revolutionizing the adult toys industry. Being a touchy subject, this sphere is definitely not given the attention that it deserves. Exolover brings this issue on a brand new level.
- First of all, it provides you with the choice between a real remote partner and a virtual one (solves the problem of accidentally getting an STD and commitment issues).
- The team of developers drew inspiration from the popular now virtual reality and exoskeleton technologies to make the experience as true-to-life as possible.
- Exolover has developed a range of high-tech cutting-edge adult devices which make the process of making love easier and more enjoyable.
- The technology of blockchain provides the total security and anonymity of the user connection.
- It will be interesting from many groups of people: from those unable to find a partner to those willing to diversify their love life.
With a soft cap of $500k and a hard cap of $25 million, Exolover successfully finished its ICO, having raised $2,317,600 of investments. The project coin is called EXO Token. The total token supply is 1 billion pieces, 700 million for them were allocated for the token sales. The prices of coins were $0.050 and $0.085 during the pre-sale and main sale correspondingly. Since the tokens operate on ERC20 protocol, the only accepted payment option was Ethereum. The next step of the road map is developing a mobile application and improving the platform functionality.
More details can be found on the official website.
The Coin Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article